CHALLENGES | PREFERENCES | TESTING BOUNDARIES | EXPERIMENTING
Personal projects are simply that, they are photographic challenges chosen by me for whatever reason I like.
- Once the pressures of pleasing a client are out of the equation, I can be free to explore, get creative and challenge myself. Hopefully this creative freedom will reflect positively on my work.
- Good projects should push me as an artist and challenge my existing skills and techniques. They should help me to grow my creative confidence and skill level.
- Personal projects are investments offering long-term benefits and are an important part of any photographer’s growth and development
- As a creator, I need to actually create content—not just fulfil assignments
- Personal projects allow you to add to your artistic toolbox
In these portfolios I shall share some of those projects, some worked, some didn’t. I shall also share some of my own personal images that just make me smile when I look at them
I invite you to look through my portfolios and, if you like what you see contact me to see how I can help you with your project.